Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ponderings


8.29.2010
CS Lewis states, “It is a civil war, a rebellion, and that we are living in a part of the universe occupied by the rebel. Enemy-Occupied territory-that is what this world is.” I see that more here than I ever have while in America. There have been times at home when I have sensed the war, but only for a minute and I could always remove myself from it. I knew I could go home and I would be back on safe ground, but here, here I wonder if even my flat is safe from the enemy. When I’m connected to the internet I wonder who is watching me. It is a horrible thought to know that here I am never truly out of enemy territory.

I am officially addicted to facebook. I have spent far to long trying to unblock this stupid site. Maybe this is a good thing to be cut off from it cold turkey. I need to know what is going on in normal peoples lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment