Monday, September 12, 2011

ITMI – San Francisco


What a whirlwind. A Friday afternoon decision and turned into a Sunday afternoon plane ticket.
I love traveling. It’s one of those activities that gets me excited and the joy lasts well after the trip. Every time I look at pictures from a past trip its like I’m there again. Meeting people along the way makes traveling complete. Everyone you meet has a different story and everyone is willing to share. It fascinates me how no two people can have the same story. The thrill of finding out someone’s story is half the fun of hearing it.
            The pursuit of traveling for a living is what took me to San Fran, but making new friends and hearing new stories is what kept me there. I signed up for a training class, but I ended up with lifetime friends.
            If you ever go to San Fran make sure and don’t ask me what to do. I will give you more information than you will know what to do with. I know the ins and outs of that wonderfully foggy city now.
            When you are there and looking for sunshine head south or east. To the south is the Big Sur highway and one of the most beautiful drives in the world. And I say that having been on a lot of roads around the world. Make sure and stop at the Bixby Bridge for a great photo opportunity. East brings you to Berkeley and the wonderful University of California Berkeley campus. If class is in session make sure and stop by if not just enjoy the beautiful landscape and architecture.
            I started my San Francisco journey looking for a job and left San Francisco knowing that I had found a career I could enjoy for a long while. 
http://www.itmitourtraining.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment