Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 2 of Class

In Austria you have to register with the city if you are staying longer than for a vaction. To do this you have to fill out a form and take it to a specific building in town. Schloss Mirabell is pretty much a municipal building, and in Austria and Germany you have to have a municipal wedding and then if you so choose can have a nice fancy wedding in the church. Being a municipal building, just a pretty place in general and 9.9.09 it was a popular place for weddings, 36 to be exact. A service every 15 min. It was a pretty crazy place to be.
I had International Public Relations today and I'm pretty sure this class is going to be very interesting, but a lot of work. We have a paper due almost every week. However, we will be taking field trips and PR is a form of Marketing and I'm a Mktg major this stuff is interesting.
Lunch was amazing as always! We nickname the food Austrian enchiladas, because that was what they resembled, but we weren't 100% sure what it was besides delicious.
Intercultural Communication: Not sure what to think. This also will be interesting and on the plus side not much work. The instructor has been to over 40 countries and lived in Asia for a while. He seems like he knows his stuff.
When I got home this afternoon I played Lego's with Leona and then we worked on a puzzle. Since she is 4 we can kind of communicate. She is teaching me knew German words. I also helped make dinner! It was really cool, because I was learning German words and how to add flavor to health food.

No comments:

Post a Comment