Thursday, October 8, 2009

Church and Bible Study

Sunday I went to Calvary Chapel. It is a tiny church on the raise and was an absolutely amazing experience! It was held in the basement of a hostel and there were about 20 of us. Everyone was so friendly and came up and said hi. We sang worship songs in English, but the sermon was in English and German. It was cool, because I heard the English sentence and then I knew what to expect in German and I could understand a lot of what was being said. Overall, a very good experience.
This evening I went to a Bible Study. Again really small, but the people were friendly and just so excited to meet someone new. God is definitely moving in Austria and it is cool to get to be a part of it even for just a few months. I can't wait to see what is to come!

1 comment: