Saturday, October 10, 2009

Palfinger and die Hochzeit des Figaro

Check out the website (by clicking on the title)! We visited this company on Thursday and I got to control one of the cranes drive a remote control forklift and go 47 meters up in a crane. It was pretty much toys for big kids! That evening we went to die Hochzeit des Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro). It was my first opera. It was performed in Italian with German subtitles. I loved it! I didn't always know what was going on, but I could read a lot of the blot and they acted out the rest.
I'm in Vienna right now on a German laptop and the keys are slightly different. The z and y are switched and some of the symbols are different, so it is taking me twice as long to type this, because I have to look at where some of the keys are. y and z are the worst. zou would think i'd get it bz now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment