Wednesday, September 8, 2010

9.7.10

     I've come to the realization that teaching isn't something I want to do for the rest of my life. I think this year will be enough. I also don't think it would matter what grade it was, teaching just isn't my calling. I enjoy seeing the kids and giving high fives, but doing pretty much the same thing seven times in a row can get a little boring for me. It is a little bit of a challenge to see what they will like and what the kids want to do and what they can do. That does keep it a little more exciting for me. I'm just going to have to try new things and see what works and what doesn't.
     I have one kid in my N1D class that looks like a young Yoda. His ears almost come to a point and the stick out just right and he's eyes look so serious and like he is almost mad, but not quite, because he is thinking about whether he should be mad or not. I love seeing this kid stare at me from the bus each morning, I want to make faces back at him as he stares at me.

1 comment:

  1. love it! i seriously started dying laughing about the yoda kid!!!

    ReplyDelete